Check out Structural Hardwood Ply 18mm x 2440mm x 1220mm online now. Visit or call your local branch today to order at great trade prices. Delivery or collection available nationwide.
- When used externally the panel should be treated with an appropriate wood treatment/sealant, ensuring that all edges are adequately sealed
- Complies with EN13986 governing the use in construction, specifically standard BS EN 636-2 and BS EN 314
- The panel conforms to the latest European low emission standards 'E1'
- FSC Certified
- Can be used both internally and externally
- Structural Ply, this is tested to be suitable for Roofs, floors and walls.
- Phenolic Glue
- CLASS 3, which is the only one classified as Exterior
- EN 314 / 2
Depth : 18 mm
Material : Plywood
Thickness : 18 mm
Structural : Structural
Fire Retardant : No
Length : 2440 mm
Width : 1220 mm
Certifications Met : Q Mark, FSC
Application : General Construction & Renovation Work
Type : Hardwood Plywood